[Gatesedge] What is wrong with you guys?

Jennifer Guest gangrelgrrl81 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 07:10:13 PDT 2003

I've been off since yesterday, and only work M, T, F
next week.  Sometimes it's nice working for a
synagogue.  :)  So I'm hanging around the house
today...I have things I need to do, but haven't gotten
around to them yet.  The first day of vacation is
always an obligatory
sit-around-the-house-doing-nothing-but-watching-TV
day.  And it helps that we got Time Warner
Cable/Roadrunner yesterday.  Yay!  Now we have TV and
internet in the apartment!  There is no longer any
chance of me going to a meeting that's been cancelled,
since I can check the latest emails before I leave.
:)

In other news, I should be getting my first bow very
soon (I was supposed to wait until my b-day, but my
mom doesn't know anything about bows to be able to
check that it's okay...we got it off eBay).

Oh! Just saw a commercial for the "Spirited Away" DVD.
 I suppose I shall have to pick it up while I'm out
today.  :)

Have a nice vacation everyone!

=====
Blessed Be,