[Gatesedge] What is wrong with you guys?

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:16:18 PDT 2003

I am glad that someone gets to sit around the house today..  I have to clean
mine.  It looks like we are staying here for Easter dinner, not going out as
I had hoped.  Mom freaks out when guest come over.  You know how it is...

I am very glad that I got some of you to sit up and write something on the
list.  I am now going to read what everyone else wrote.

Gwyn

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-