[Gatesedge] Archery this Staurday

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Aug 21 08:51:53 PDT 2003

Reminder to all that archery practice  (and I believe thrown weapons) is
this Saturday.

We will be starting at 4PM and go until we are too tired or until it is do
start to shoot safely.

After we are finished shooting (and throwing) we will have out typical
pot-luck dinner.  Lord Patrick is providing Bratwursts for the grill and we
will have hoagies, grilled onions/peppers, and condiments to go along with
them.  If you wish to partake of the pot-luck please bring side items to
share  or another entree if you are not fond of brats.

Directions to practice are available via the Canton Web Pages at
http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org

Hope to see you all there.

Always in Service,

H.L. Eadric Anstapa