[Gatesedge] Greetings

Alisstassia alisstassia at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 15:29:09 PST 2003

Hello to all fellow members of Gates Edge!

At the upcoming populace I would very much like one of our guild principals
or members to discuss something about their guild and/or show us something
about your guild. You need not be in a specific guild! If you have a craft
or something you would like to share with the group, this would be
acceptable as well (as long as it is A&S related.)

If you are interested in volunteering for this months meeting or for future
meetings please contact me:
Lady Alisstassia
alisstassia at yahoo.com
281-259-2438

Also, all guild principals I need your reports in by Jan. 1st as I will be
going out of town at that time.

Thank you!

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Alisstassia del Balzo