[Gatesedge] Need Time on the Agenda

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Mon Feb 10 08:40:32 PST 2003

Thank you for reminding me.  In all goings and comings with William the
Invisible I forgot to call for agenda items last week.  If you have
something you want on the agenda tonight please let me know by 4:00 this
afternoon.  At least I think I can get one put together with that deadline.
:-)

Cheers,
Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young