[Gatesedge] Valentine's dream date

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:00:15 PST 2003

Hi everyone,

I was just sitting here on my day off with a giant allergy headache and a
clear thought finally came through the pain...

What would be my friends' and family's dream  date for Valentine's day?.
i.e.  location, time of day, fancy or casual clothes (not optional, this is
a "family" show) :)  What kind of food, if any and so on...

I am interested as to what people think is THE ideal romantic date for this
time of year. I have my own ideas but I would like to hear others opinions.
  Don't be shy, we are all friends here.  Have fun with it.

Love to all and Happy Valentine's Day,

Gwyn

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-