[Gatesedge] I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 17:07:52 PST 2003

Hi Everyone!!

I had some great luck today.  I got a BRAND NEW JOB!!!

I will be back at Pharr, San Juan, Alamo ISD (PSJA) as a clerk in the
Transportation Dept.  I will be getting all the Holidays and benefits and of
course MORE money.  YES!! (arm motion included) I am soo excited.

This brings me a big step closer to my old job and my favorite boss ever!
My old job was in the district before I moved to Houston.  I loved that job.
  I can't wait to start.  I will be able to drive up to events more often
and see everyone there.

Love to all and Happy Valentine's Day!

Gwyn (Jenny M)

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-