[Gatesedge] Offically engaged

Ken R swan_knight at email.com
Sat Jan 18 10:26:36 PST 2003

Aye All,

     I got back from Russia last week and I am offically engaged. I didn't want to email about it until I had time to write it all out in detail. Well it does llok like that time is going to come any time soon, so here is a quick update. I am only taking classes Tue & Thur during the week; but I am working the other five now. I have to get my finances prepared for her coming. I hope to see you all soon and get an update on the canton and everyone's lives. We plan on getting married in the summer or fall and I hope in Texas. Whelp back to work!!!!

Blessings to you all,
William
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles