[Gatesedge] Charter Painting

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 21:09:01 PST 2003

Based on email responces, it seems that Tuesdays will
be good for charter painting.  Lady Serin has been so
kind as to arrange to have a room at the church we use
for populace meetings on first and third Tuesdays.  We
won't be using the large room, but we will be in the
same area.  This Tuesday will be the first meeting.
It will start at 7 and is posted on the calander.

Thank you,
Natalia Auvert
(281) 580-2060