[Gatesedge] Demo at Boy Scout day camp.

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 23:06:08 PDT 2003

Hi,
We've been asked by the Boy Scouts to do a short sparring demo on Friday the
13th of June, from 5:30pm to 6:00pm.  There will be water to drink and they
say they can probably feed us as
well.  It will be located at Spring Creek Park which is off 249 through
Tomball, (turn left or west at the second light north of the fms 249 and
2920 intersection).

We are in need of fighters, a herald or two, some folks to add atmosphere
and help with crowd control. Anyone however is welcome if you'd like to be
there to talk to the kids about your interest in the SCA, or have some show
and tell items with you.

I plan to be there around 5pm, please allow yourself plenty of time to get
there, as I understand traffic in this area is very heavy around that time.

Please let me know if you think you will be able to attend. Email me back or
call (281) 583-1878.

Thanks for your time and participation,
Serin, Hospitaler for the Barony of the Stargate