[Gatesedge] Demo at Boy Scout day camp.

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:54:28 PDT 2003

That is actually Webelos Day Camp for the Polaris District. beleive me the
boys will be very interested in it. Also the idea of a Venturing Crew for
boys and girls 14-21 may be something to look into. When I was a Scoumaster
in the National Capital Area Council there were a handful of (then) Explorer
posts that were Civil War re-enactors.

In Service

Guillame de Vienville

AKA Mike Wyvill