[Gatesedge] Mundane Posting

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 13:30:02 PST 2003

To All,

I am currently taking applications for a Cargo
Agent..yet again. I did hire one person as an agent.
Now I need another.
Must be able to complete and pass a 10 year background
check. Drug Screen and an FBI fingerprint check.

Duties include:
Typing / Data Entry / Lots of 10 Key
Answering Phone
Filing
Checking and Accepting Hazardous Materials Shipments
 ( YES WE TRAIN YOU ) MUUUHHHAAAAHHHAAAA (was that
over the top?)
Greeting Customers at front counter
An all around nice demeanor is nice also.

The bad news is this position will be filled in
approximately 6-8 weeks. The good / bad news is it
takes approximately 6-8 weeks to get through our
background checks.

Complete on the Job Training.....well for the most
part the rest you have to figure out  ;-)
Starting salary is approximately $18,500 more
depending on qualifications and experience.
Full Medical Benefits are available
Paid Vacation
And you get to work in an exciting new workplace.

Please contact: I will be on vacation March 11-17
Chuck Davis
Worldwide Flight Service
281-443-7719
3202 Igloo