[Gatesedge] (no subject)

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:14:32 PST 2003

Greetings all my fellow waders:::
  Due to the weather predicted for this weekend and the fact that all the
marshals are running out of town. I made the decision to call off the
archery practice for gates edge for march 8th. besides with all the last
minute packing and fixing that will be going on at Lord Eadrics home I don't
think it would be safe to stand in their way.
  Maybe we can get a practice in later in the month
                                 try to stay dry.........
                                      Parker

              DER BARON