[Gatesedge] Shire of Graywood Spring Fair

egrayfox egrayfox at ev1.net
Sat Mar 8 23:39:10 PST 2003

I would like to extend an invitation to all the members of Gatesedge to attend a working demonstration for others to see in the commnity around the Nacogdoches and Lufkin area.

The Fair will be taking place on March 29th from 10am-5pm at Pecan Acres Park.

I would be overjoyed if we could get Knife, Axe, Spear going for this occasion as we have ample room at the Stephen F. Austin Intermurial fields for Archery and any thrown weapons types of activities.

Martin Miles

Ld. Eric Grayfox
former Gatesedger