[Gatesedge] Brewer's Guild

Jennifer Toland niffer at artesiannet.com
Fri Mar 14 23:10:41 PST 2003

For all Gentles in the great populace of Gate's Edge:

Brewer's Guild will be held Sunday March 23 at the O'Neill Rath in The
Woodlands.  It will begin at 2pm and run till 6pm.

Anyone may attend from the novice to the expert.  At  present I plan to
discuss how to get started brewing.  Anyone wishing to brew but needing
to know how to get started can email me niffer at artesiannet.com and I
will help you locate equipment and supplies.  Directions will be on the
calendar.

Feel free to call me with any questions, I am always happy to lend any
help I can.

I look forward to  seeing  you there,

Lady Caelainn
Brewer's Guild Principle