[Gatesedge] Meeting Minutes

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 09:20:27 PDT 2003

Unto the Genteel Populace of Gate's Edge,

I hope this missive fids you in good health and
spirits.  Please excuse the delay in the posting of
the meeting minutes, as options where being explored
concerning their final resting place; the final
conclusion being that I will post them to this list
and a hard copy will remain on file.  They may pop up
onto our web site, but that is still being discussed.
Please let me know if you have any questions or
concerns.

Thank you,
Lady Natalia Auvert