[Gatesedge] lost loved one

krgrafix krgrafix at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 21 16:51:07 PST 2003

Awws.... I will miss the big lug... :)

Brongaar

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Diane Maynard
  To: gatesedge at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 6:31 PM
  Subject: [Gatesedge] lost loved one

  A note for those who knew him.   Today, I had to say good-bye to my faithful friend and lap dog of a rottweiler  "Carl".    He went in for surgery this morning with us anticipating an infection pocket but, the vets found an extremely large tumor that was malignant and inoperable.    At 1:00 today I told the vets not to wake him up.  He would not have had much longer to live and the quality of life would not have been good.  Carl was an awesome dog and I will miss him very much.

  Guenhavre