[Gatesedge] lost loved one

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Nov 21 17:26:40 PST 2003

Dear Guenhavre,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your long time friend. The joy of our animal friends is very special and the sad part is the fact that they can't stay with us as long as we would like. Makes each day with them so much more special as we know that "Fare well" is sooner rather than later. I shall light a candle in his memory and honor.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen