[Gatesedge] Greetings

Alisstassia del Balzo alisstassia at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 12:26:19 PDT 2003

Greetings Shire of Gates Edge!

This evening I would like to introduce something new to our populace
meetings to help encourage our Guilds and to help our Shire members expand
their A&S knowledge (and possibly learn something new!) In order to advance
this endeavor it would be greatly appreciated if the members of the shire
could send me a list of arts/sciences they are interested in studying. This
list would be anything in the arts and sciences of the middle ages that you
would like to learn more about, not just guilds we presently offer.

Also, if you have any questions you would like researched about A&S please
let me know.  I would like to answer one question every month if possible.
We have a plethora of resources at our fingertips and you never know when
one persons question can turn into another persons new adventure!

Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing you this evening!

Lady Alisstassia del Balzo
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Shire of Gates Edge
alisstassia at yahoo.com