[Gatesedge] Newcomers Meetings

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 06:04:47 PDT 2003

I know this is last minute, my apologies.  In the
future there will be more notice and these will be
posted sooner to our calander.

For the month of October we will have two meetings-one
a class with pencil and paper and the other an outing,
to see the results of our "homework".  This Thurday
you are invited to my home to learn a bit about
personna development-I will have paper and pencils,
and then the following Tueday we will be meeting at
our new Middle Eastern guild to see how they
incorporate the guild into their personna development.
 All are welcome to join, whether you have been in the
SCA for years or hours!

Hope to see you there!
Lady Natalia