[Gatesedge] Cour d'amour

lisabetta lisabetta at houston.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 10:20:08 PDT 2003

I don't have a phone number for Sabine, can someone please make sure
she gets this..

The company that we rent the handicap privie from is going to leave
the privie onsite for you, so you don't have to worry about getting
it delivered. The cost is $90 even and they will be out on the thursday
or wed before the event to pump the waste. Someone will need to meet
them on site. Pick up will be the mon or tuesday afterward. You will
need to contact Karen at 281-351-1929 to arrage it. Payment can be
given when they pick up the privie.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me
Lady Natilia has my home number and my work.

hugs betta

          EASY and FREE access to your email anywhere:
                http://email-reader.com/mail/
      4,500 cybercafes worldwide  -  http://netcafeguide.com/