[Gatesedge] Scribal Guild Meeting

egrayfox egrayfox at ev1.net
Sat Aug 7 01:20:37 PDT 2004

I would like to welcome anyone to come to our Scribal Guild meetings which meet on the second and fourth Tuesday evenings from 7am to 9pm.

Our next meeting is of course this next Tuesday evening!!!

Northwoods Presbyterian Church
3320 FM 1960 West
Houston, Texas 77068

Northwoods is situated on the North side of the main FM 1960 W road, (this section is also known as Bammel Road), with access directly from FM 1960. Please be extremely careful when entering Northwoods from the West, as crossing the busy FM 1960 road can be hazardous, and several traffic accidents have occurred recently to vehicles attempting to turn left in this area.

Northwoods is located approximately 5 miles West of Interstate highway, I-45 N, and approximately 2 miles East of the Veterans Memorial intersection.

Ld Eric Grayfox