[Gatesedge] TW at Cour d'Amour

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 23 13:13:19 PDT 2004

Hey there folks,
Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend GE's event in October.  This means I will not be able to run the TW Championship.  I have however found a replacement marshal (Mairead McCracken of Stonebridge Keep), so the championship will go on.  I've offered her the use of my range equipment and weapons.  What I need now is someone with a vehicle (preferrably a pick-up truck) who can transport everything from my house (near Jones Rd and 1960 - about 40 minutes away from the site) to the site and home again.  I'll be happy to work out a schedule for pick-up/drop-off with whomever can do this.  If you are willing and able, please contact me at your convenience.

In service,
Alden