[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Scribal Guild Night

egrayfox egrayfox at ev1.net
Mon Aug 23 19:12:40 PDT 2004

Tuesday 24th is the Gate's Edge Scribal Guild Meeting Night!  We run from 7pm sharp till 9pm all are welcome to come join in the painting, working on independent art projects or to visit and chat.

The location is as follows:

Northwoods Presbyterian Church
3320 FM 1960 West
Houston, Texas 77068
Northwoods is situated on the North side of the main FM 1960 W road, (this section is also known as Bammel Road), with access directly from FM 1960. Please be extremely careful when entering Northwoods from the West, as crossing the busy FM 1960 road can be hazardous, and several traffic accidents have occurred recently to vehicles attempting to turn left in this area.
Northwoods is located approximately 5 miles West of Interstate highway, I-45 N, and approximately 2 miles East of the Veterans Memorial intersection.
Room 401 in the back.