[Gatesedge] Yule Party

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Dec 7 09:14:09 PST 2004

Greetings All,

The overwhelming response was that if we were going top have the party
on a weekend (some suggested week nights) that December 18 would be
best.  So,  it's a go for that date.

We will have a meal starting around 7:30PM and afterwards we will have a
completely voluntary gift exchange/gift-lottery/game.

Lady Cynthia will coordinate the food so please email her as
cynthia.mills at hp.com <mailto:cynthia.mills at hp.com> to see how you can help.

If you would like to participate in the gift exchange please bring a
small wrapped gift with a value of $10 or so.  NOT a gag gift but
preferably something that would be of interest to a SCA person.

What:    Yule Party
When:   Saturday December 18, 7PM until....
Where:  Wanderer's Rest

Happy Holidays!

--
HL Eadric Anstapa