[Gatesedge] Annes' Salad Days; or, Supper With Annes

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Mon Dec 13 06:07:56 PST 2004

Greetings!

Tonight is that time of the month that we all wait for with baited breath,
that event at which we all gather and discuss our past month and our
activities yet to come.  That’s right, it’s

 Supper with Annes!

Tonight Annes is feeling like a salad.  I'm not sure if that means she's
feeling all wilted, overdressed or just mostly green, but lettuce not think
such things about our dear friend.  She's dangled a carrot in front of me to
have me post to the list that she'll be meeting the crew-ton-ite at the
Sweet Tomatoes in Willowbrook Mall, starting at 5:30 pm and going until
about 6:40 pm.  So our crowd doesn't suddenly mushroom out of proportion on
them, if you're considering going, please RSVP to the list so we know
roughly how many tables to toss together.

Since the Willowbrook area is so large, if you're not certain how to get to
their rose of an establishment, you can always cauliflower up at
281-890-1133.  (They're on the corner of 249 and Gessner, on the mall side,
if that helps any.)

Chances like this only come around once a month!  Seize 'er while you got
'er.

For the beautiful and gracious Annes Clotilde von Bamburg, who makes every
place she goes as elegant as the Waldorf, I romaine,
Snorri

P.S. Hear tell there's a populace meeting after you should go to as well. :)