[Gatesedge] RE: Yule Party

Mills, Cynthia cynthia.mills at hp.com
Thu Dec 16 08:32:31 PST 2004

Greetings from your hosts at The Wanderer's Rest,

I have heard from many within our Shire wishing to help with food items for our Yule Party being held this Saturday, December 18th at Wanderer's Rest (Scott and Cindy Mills house).

I have Turkey, Ham, Stuffing, Green Vegetables, Sweet Potatoes, Deviled Eggs, Green Salad for main course.  As for deserts, I will have Fudge, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Breads.

Others are bringing Relish Tray, Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts, Olive Tray, Shrimp Tray and Rum Balls.

What is needed: Dinner Rolls, Appetizers, Fruit Salad or Fruit Plate, Vegetable Tray, Cheese Tray, other items that people would like to bring.

I will have Ice Tea, Coffee, Diet Drinks, beer, Hot Buttered Rums and warm egg nog.  If you want anything else to drink, please feel free to bring your own.

Lady Cynthia