[Gatesedge] Yule Party

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Dec 16 20:49:16 PST 2004

Remember, our Yule Party is this Saturday, December 18.

 The doors will open at 6:30  and we will plan on eating around 7:30.

After we are done eating we will have a Viking Xmas gift exchange.  If
you wish to participate bring a wrapped gift (non-gag) somewhere around
$10 value if you wish to participate.

Once the gift exchange and gift giving is done we will just hang out
until everyone is done.

*Directions to Wanderers Rest:*

--------------

Scott and Cindy Mills
36131 FM 149
Pinehurst, TX 77362
281-356-5220

*From Willowbrook/FM1960 and Hwy 249 Area.*

1. Proceed North on 249 to the Traffic Light in Pinehurst and the
intersection of 249 with FM 1774 and FM 149. (Phillips 66 Gas Station on
Left)

2. Turn RIGHT and cross over the Railroad tracks onto FM 149.

3. Proceed 0.8 miles to house on left. Look for 3-rail white fence.

*From Interstate 45 or the Woodlands*

1. Exit 81, FM 1488, Magnolia/Hempstead.

2. Proceed west (towards Magnolia) on FM 1488 approximately 14 miles to
the 4-way stop light at the intersection of FM 1488 and FM 149.
(Veronicas Fruit Stand on NW corner)

3. Turn LEFT and proceed south approximately 3 miles on FM 149.

4. Second house past Wildwood Baptist Church on RIGHT. Look for 3-rail
white fence.