[Gatesedge] First MSF Workday

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 08:52:53 PST 2004

Hello everyone!

The first three workdays have been on the Gate’s Edge
calendar for a while now.  I just wanted to remind
everyone that we will be meeting in conjunction with
the fiber arts and sewing guilds this Thursday to work
on site tokens, which are beaded tassels that are fun
and gratifying to make!  Also, I thought that the
meeting would be taking place at my house, but it will
be at the church we use for populace at 7pm.  Thank
you!

I look forward to seeing you!
Natalia