[Gatesedge] First MSF Workday

Mage Prevot serinoir at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 15:55:48 PST 2004

Hi, I'd love to come and help, but I would have both the kiddos with me and that means I wouldn't get much done, and that others' efforts could also be affected. I still need to learn how to warp my loom.  If someone will get me the supplies needed for the tassels and show me a completed one, I'd be happy to work on some at home.

I'll miss seeing you guys,
Serin

Natasha Storfer <natashastorfer at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello everyone!

The first three workdays have been on the Gate’s Edge
calendar for a while now. I just wanted to remind
everyone that we will be meeting in conjunction with
the fiber arts and sewing guilds this Thursday to work
on site tokens, which are beaded tassels that are fun
and gratifying to make! Also, I thought that the
meeting would be taking place at my house, but it will
be at the church we use for populace at 7pm. Thank
you!

I look forward to seeing you!
Natalia