[Gatesedge] Re: Gatesedge Digest, Vol 9, Issue 11

Arwolas at aol.com Arwolas at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 13:59:55 PST 2004

Dear Sir, would it be possible to get information on events the day BEFORE
the event happens? I am not a member of the SCA, but am considering to do so in
the nearby future. However, several events I wanted to attend were cancelled
and nobody put it into the digest the preceding day. I also didn't know about
the Celtic Event until it was too late. how can somebody like myself, who has
only a few contacts in your group make a decision whether or not to join SCA,
when things she would have liked to attend where not put into this digest? I
hope you see my distress and maybe someone could insert those prior to the
Event.
Sincerely yours, Arwen of Imladris