[Gatesedge] Archery Practice this Saturday

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Feb 18 16:00:41 PST 2004

Greetings All,,

Just a quick reminder that the Gate's Edge archery practice is
scheduled for this Saturday at Wanderer's Rest.  Right now the
weather is predicted to be good so please come out and join us.
Direction can be found via the Shire Web Pages at
http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org

As usual for this time of year, we will get started around 11AM and
take a break around 1-ish for lunch with more shooting afterwards.

We will have burgers for the grill and fixings so bring something to
go along with that.

See Ya Saturday!

--
HL Eadric Anstapa