[Gatesedge] SCA Newcomer's Meeting

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 10:09:37 PST 2004

Greetings!

I just wanted to remind everyone about the SCA
newcomer's meeting this evening at the Storfer's.  It
will be an informal question and answer session, so
feel free to come out to provide either the questions
or the answers.

Mattias also wants to let everyone know that heraldic
consultation is also going on, in conjunction with the
newcomer's meeting.  Please bring your ideas; we have
many sources to check.

Our address is:
4810 Theall
Houston, TX 77066

If you need specific directions, feel free to call me
after 5:30 at (281) 580-2060.  I look forward to
seeing you there!

Thank you!
Natalia