[Gatesedge] Archery Practice

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jan 16 09:43:26 PST 2004

At this point I am betting that at 11AM tomorrow the shooting would
be cancelled or at the very least unpleasant.  As the week has gone
on the forcast for Saturday has worsened.

It is raining now and currently the area is under a Flood Watch
until 6AM Saturday morning with rain expected through the night.
The rain is supposed to clear some on Saturday AM but then as the
cold front comes through strong Thunderstorms and scattered showers
are expected to reappear in advance of the cold front.  After the
cold front has passed it would not just be wet, but will be wet and
windy and cold with a low Saturday night around 30F.

Realizing that sometimes discretion is the better part of valor, I
am going to say that the shooting for tomorrow is cancelled.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra