[Gatesedge] new to the area

krgrafix krgrafix at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 9 12:19:58 PDT 2004

OOh, another Northside Equestrian...
*nickerwhickers*

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: shandi
  To: gatesedge at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 3:52 PM
  Subject: [Gatesedge] new to the area

  Just moved here from BrynGwlad,
  I am HL Kierean of the Horses, I have been in the SCA for many years,I haven't played in a long time. Just moved to Huffman TX. Closing on our house next week. We, my husband, I , and our dogs have been living in a tent for about 4 months at my sister in laws, not sure I will ever want to camp again!!
  Would like to get back active in the SCA.
  Still not familiar with the area, anyone out this way?? I work in Humble at Eastex animal clinic.
  I'm interested in the Equestrian group as my horse and I are finally together. We still need a fence and a gate but the property we bought is fine for the one horse and the three dogs, and us of course! :)
  Hope to get active soon hope to meet some old and new friends.
  In Service,
  Kierean of the Horses
  aka
  Shandi H.