[Gatesedge] new to the area

shandi shandi at texas.net
Fri Jul 9 13:52:48 PDT 2004

Just moved here from BrynGwlad,
I am HL Kierean of the Horses, I have been in the SCA for many years,I haven't played in a long time. Just moved to Huffman TX. Closing on our house next week. We, my husband, I , and our dogs have been living in a tent for about 4 months at my sister in laws, not sure I will ever want to camp again!!
Would like to get back active in the SCA.
Still not familiar with the area, anyone out this way?? I work in Humble at Eastex animal clinic.
I'm interested in the Equestrian group as my horse and I are finally together. We still need a fence and a gate but the property we bought is fine for the one horse and the three dogs, and us of course! :)
Hope to get active soon hope to meet some old and new friends.
In Service,
Kierean of the Horses
aka
Shandi H.