[Gatesedge] Luau update

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Tue Jul 27 06:05:39 PDT 2004

Plans progressing nicely........... we are trying to get some Live Music for
the day...

Come enjoy the (not so ) soothing sounds (read loud rock) of "St. Charles
and the Trebuchets"

****PARENTS*****

We are working on life guards for the pool BUT as the pool is 4 ft
everywhere it's a REALLY good idea to think about waterwings for the small
ones.

Due to the heat conditions we have decided against any kind of equestrian
activities!

We WOULD like to have archery, thrown weapons, rapier and chivalric.

Come compete for your chance to be "The Big Kahuna"

~G~ & ~G~