[Gatesedge] Luau update

krgrafix krgrafix at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 28 14:07:22 PDT 2004

I'll be there...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pam Kendrick
  To: Gatesedge
  Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 8:05 AM
  Subject: [Gatesedge] Luau update

  Plans progressing nicely........... we are trying to get some Live Music for the day...

  Come enjoy the (not so ) soothing sounds (read loud rock) of "St. Charles and the Trebuchets"

  ****PARENTS*****

  We are working on life guards for the pool BUT as the pool is 4 ft everywhere it's a REALLY good idea to think about waterwings for the small ones.

  Due to the heat conditions we have decided against any kind of equestrian activities!

  We WOULD like to have archery, thrown weapons, rapier and chivalric.

  Come compete for your chance to be "The Big Kahuna"

  ~G~ & ~G~