[Gatesedge] RE: [scarletsisters] Updates and saying HI

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Fri Jul 2 07:33:57 PDT 2004

OK.  My doctor has been after me to do a stress test to get a baseline so
yesterday I did it -- I'm pretty sure I passed it with flying colors.  I
have been studying really hard the past two weeks with this conversion at
work so I think I did really good. <grin>

Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young
Goodman Mfg.
IT - Branch