[Gatesedge] RE: [scarletsisters] Updates and saying HI

Rose rose_red_566 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 11:13:22 PDT 2004

Ohmygosh!  My boys and I were actually in a pic on that page.  Thank you so much!  Again - thanks to everyone in the shire for making this event such a great experience for my kids.  They're definitely excited and ready to get involved.  Josh had a wonderful time speaking with Brian and helping serve the feast.   Zach later confessed to wanting to learn how to "throw things".   *raising an eyebrow*   I hope he means what I think ... LOL   He wants to learn archery and knife throwing.   We plan to jump in with both feet after we all get back from Boy Scout Camp in Arkansas the 18th of this month.

I was able to track down the EmeraldKeep's Herald and found that my AoA does live.  Funny thing about that Herald.   I was engaged to him over 18 years ago ... he had recently joined the SCA after a mixed marriage and messy divorce ... as was my reason for rejoining.   THAT was a strange conversation. :)

Thanks again to everyone ...

Liza / Arielle