[Gatesedge] new to the area

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 06:26:02 PDT 2004

Greetings Kierean,

I think we need to see if we can get you an award for the length of time
spent camping!  Four months in a tent is an impressive length of time!!

Welcome to the area, we here at GatesEdge would love to have you come and
take part in our activites.  Our populace meeting is this Monday 12 July at 7p.m.
at Northwoods Presbyterian Church at 3320 FM 1960 W.  It's about 35-40
minutes from Huffman.  Dolfin and I travel this road often with us being in Dayton.
If you can get the speed thing timed just right you can hit every lite being
green!

Again, we hope to see you there, please check out the web site, we also have
an active calligraphy guild, and sewing guild....come on out!

See ya soon!

In service,

Aylwin Holbrook
Seneschal GatesEdge