[Gatesedge] packing at Shanahan's - directions

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 15:36:05 PDT 2004

I called Shanahan and got directions (and Annes called me with directions as well) When I got there Annes was packing...and Lorain Frazier showed up with a trailer and we loaded some furniture, we were not able to put anything at the Trailer at Camelot because it is to be emptied this week...

Does anyone have an update on Herself?

Lorraine

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
Gate's Edge,
My apologies to Lorraine, I was offline Friday through the weekend and didn't get your message,
hope you found the directions. If not, and for anyone else, I'm posting the directions here.
I also found the address on Yahoo/maps, so you can probably use mapquest just fine.

I heard that Fo was able to go out on Saturday and pack, unfortunately he did not know about
Bowen's offer to store boxes at his work property so all of Shanahan's things are stored together.
I've sent Fo and e-mail on Bowen's plan; so Bowen, you may hear from him.

I won't be able to head back to Shanahan's till August. Guenviere of Camelot Horses took a
furniture trailer out to Shanahan's for folks to load boxes into and when filled it can be
transported to Bowen's to unload and return for another load.

Shanahan does not have access to internet daily, so if you guys want to help her, give her a call
on her cell, she prefers after 9pm so she is not charged for call.

All the best, Hillary