[Gatesedge] Lillian Update and "Thank You"

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 08:06:29 PDT 2004

Last year a woman my wife attends church with had a premature birth at that
very hospital. She has contacted the nurses there that she got to know so
well to check on Lillian.  The term they used to describe her was
'pistol'(apparently she is a lot like her Mom, huh?) which is all to the
good!

Glad the candles at chapel are working!

Mike