[Gatesedge] MSF set up

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Thu Jun 17 13:41:30 PDT 2004

Greetings Unto the List!
A few months back I sent out a plea for helpers to set up for our off calendar event, MidSummer Faire XV. At that time several gentles wrote me back and said that they would be willing to help me. If those gentles are still interested, please recontact me at hlannes at ev1.net so I can put you down as a definate helper. Also, should the mood strike anyone else who would like to help, please feel free to also contact me. We will need to put out road signs, set up a couple of pavillions, and help Lady Fiametta with the hall decorations. I look forward to hearing from you. Until then, I remain...
In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen