[Gatesedge] business meeting

Fluffy10@aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Thu Mar 25 06:23:15 PST 2004

Thats okay....we talked bad about ya!!!!

There is a couple of things though.  Tasha's going to need a check for the ad
to go in the  May Blackstar for MSF.  She's projecting on getting it in the
mail to Alexander on Monday.  He needs the ad before April 1.  Tasha also has
her receipts to be reimbursed for the supplies for scribal guild.  James also
needs a check for the submittals on names and devices so that he can send them
on.

We're also going to set up a day to go get the trailer and "guts".....after
the 1st of April.  I want to have all that in order before MSF so that it can
be used.

We also talked about changing banks.  Out of the six of us there it was
okay...Allisstacia would like more information though.....Woodforest sounds like it
might be the one to go with......we can talk about this later....too much to
type!

I think that's about it!!!  Everyone was still kinda blahh from spring break,
and GW.....

See ya soon!!

Tammy