[Gatesedge] scribes guild tonight??

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 14:17:00 PDT 2004

I sent out something to Hou-announce, but I don't
think it will post in time.  There is a meeting
tonight, but it's a bit different from normal.  There
is a charter painting 101 class to be taught by yours
truley.  However, we do have some new scrolls in, so
if Sabine has promised you scrolls, feel free to come
pick those up.

Thank you!
Natalia