[Gatesedge] Armor & Scribal Guild

egrayfox egrayfox at ev1.net
Fri Nov 26 07:41:19 PST 2004

Well since it's a holiday and I am kinda bored I would like to invite people to come out today and work on some armor, leather tooling and perhaps even do a little charter painting.

When you ask?  From the time you see this message until 6pm.

Where?  4718 Charade Dr.  Near the corner of FM 1960 and Veterans Memorial Drive.

I am 1 block North, 1 block West of the Storfer Community Center.  Look for the Red front door and the dark blue Scion XB.

I will most likely be out back working.

Ld Eric