[Gatesedge] Gates Edge Encampment at Gulf War

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Nov 26 09:21:34 PST 2004

Greetings All,

Gulf War is only 115 days away and it is time to start seriously
thinking about Gulf War and where you will camp.  The deadline for
pre-registration is January 31, 2005.  You must be pre-registered to
have a camping space reservation.  If you are not pre-registered then
you are not assured to have space in the Ansteorran encampments and may
be asked to camp in the open/unreserved camping.  Details for
registration and for the event in general can be found at
http://www.gulfwars.org

If you plan on being at Gulf War and would like to camp in the Gates
Edge encampment please let me know when you are pre-registered so that I
can coordinate things.  I will also need to know what day you plan on
arriving and what size tent you have.

Also if you are interested in participating in our evening meal plan
please let me know that as well.

In Service,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa