[Gatesedge] Stargate heraldic consultation & Gates Edge fiber arts night

Grÿfffff3a Ulfsdottir wyldturtle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 11:00:23 PST 2004

Greetings to you all (and I apologize for the tardiness of this)!

This is just a reminder that I will be hosting Stargate heraldic consultation & Gates Edge fiber arts guild at my home tomorrow night, 11/17/2004.  We will also be coloring the last of the submissions for Armilary Herald from Argent Anniversary.  I've been told there are about 10 submissions left to color (a total of 40 pictures) so if we have a good showing we can knock it out in no time.  For those of you not interested in coloring we will also be doing all kinds of other fiber arts or just hanging out and watching movies.  As before we will be doing a pot luck dinner, so please bring a side dish or dessert of your choice.  I will be making fried chicken strips so if there is a particular dipping sauce that you like bring it too.  Please R.S.V.P. by tomorrow at 3pm so that I know how much chicken to buy.  You can e-mail me at groa at houston.rr.com or call 281-877-0357 (please no calls after 10pm).

In Service to the Dream,
Groa Ulfsdottir
Sentinel Persuivant

Gróa Ulfrsdottir

Engu skal þik þat skipta... hvárt ek em kristin eða heiðin, en vinr em ek vinar míns

(It should not be of any concern to you whether I am Christian or Heathen, because I am a friend to my friend)