[Gatesedge] coronation gifts

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 14:00:42 PDT 2004

Greetings to the populace of GatesEdge!

I hope everyone survived the weather last night.

At populace meeting we discussed putting a gift basket together for our soon
to be King and Queen: Ulstead the Unsteady and Cateau d'Ardennes.  Their
coronation will be in January, so if we would like to do this we would need to
start collecting "pretties" next month.

If this sounds like a good idea, please let me know.  Send me a e-mail.....I
would love to have feed back on what ya'll would like to do/contribute.

Some suggestions last night of things that have been given in the past are:

Phone cards
Feast gear
Chocolate
Largess
Soaps
BooBoo Medicine
Sachets

Send me a e-mail!!!  Let me know what ya wanna do!!  Tell me at the event
this weekend! (this would make a good reason to go   SHOPPING!!)

Thank you for your time!

Yours in service,

Aylwin Holbrook
e-mail: fluffy10 at aol.com